It seems that jailbreakers and potential unlockers are having to wait longer and longer for news to cheer about as the cat and mouse game with Apple and the networks becomes more and more difficult for those involved in producing jailbreaks and iPhone unlocks. Once upon a time, when a new firmware was released, it didn’t seem to take that long for the development teams to pull something together to release to the public, but as time progresses it also seems that the difficulty levels involved in this kind of work is increasing dramatically. With that in mind, the news this morning, brought to the attention...22-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Team Xecuter RGH2.0 For CoolRunner Rev A and B - We were not quite ready to release this due to it's unstable boot times on older glitch hardware, but as our code was leaked from a team member AGAIN we had to release this due to another team stealing the code and claiming as their own work. They were even too lazy to change any of the patches to make it look like their own – they are 1:1 same as our original sources. Super lame. It seems some teams think this is the Wii or PlayStation scene and you can act like this...16-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Team Xecuter are happy to finally release the Xenon RGH Hack. This is by no means meant to be used for an everyday RGH as its as bad if not worse than a Zephyr, however it does work and will be perfect for those who have a Xenon where they lost their DVD key or an unbanned key vault. Here is the readme included with the release:...07-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Xecuter CoolRunner Reset Glitch Mod. Completely re-designed, hence the 5 second boot times. No expensive Actel required Remember when being shown video demo you want to see multiple models not just Jasper (as that boots the fastest) and you want to see several consecutive power cycles of the Xbox as if its a poor quality glitch it can sometimes boot up in 2 – 3 minutes as opposed to 5 seconds....27-09-2011, 12:29 PM
*** This guide is a work in progress and will be updated constantly - if you have any questions please reply to this thread and it will be added to the guide ***
OK this post will hopefully give you the low down on what all this firmware business is all about. It's aimed at all you beginners out there who find it all very confusing.
1. If you want to play your backups you need to program custom software known as FIRMWARE to your Xbox 360 DVD drive. The current best firmware to use is called iXtreme and the latest version is LT+ below are the latest iXtreme Firmwares per drive model (as of 21 DEC 2010)
- Hitachi - iXtreme LT+ v1.1
- Samsung - iXtreme LT v1.0
- Benq - iXtreme LT+ v1.1
- Liteon - iXtreme LT+ v1.1
14-03-2011, 02:56 PM
- Slim Liteon 9504 - In progress
- Slim Liteon 0225 - In progress
- Slim Hitachi 0500 - In progress
Many people get confused on which Liteon version drive they have and what to do if its already been flashed and what kind of hack do they need to do to the drive. I hope this spells it out a little clearer.
There are 4 Liteon Drives...14-03-2011, 02:35 PM
- 3ds (608)
- android (794)
- dlc (718)
- game (1553)
- games (800)
- kinect (1502)
- microsoft (5495)
- nintendo (1402)
- Nintendo DS/3DS (617)
- nintendo wii (594)
- pc (2223)
- playstation (5277)
- playstation 3 (5900)
- playstation 4 (3608)
- ps3 (4769)
- psn (4024)
- release date (1232)
- sony (1136)
- video (590)
- wii u (1053)
- xbla (2042)
- xbox (6124)
- xbox 360 (7179)
- xbox live (5572)
- xbox one (4164)
JAILBREAK IOS 4.3 FOR IPAD, IPHONE 4, IPT4G (START TO FINISH, WINDOWS & MAC)Note: This post was originally created on March 3, the day the GM was released. Today, March 9, Apple released the official version of iOS 4.3. It’s EXACTLY the same as the GM (as expected), so the below instructions will work fine. Today, Apple released iOS 4.3 to everyone. Contained in this post are 2 pre-jailbroken IPSWs, one for the iPT4G, and one for the iPhone 4. Both have been tested and work perfectly. Also in this post is an instructional how-to on how to get your iPad jailbroken. The process is slightly different, but it’s easier for everyone.
Credits go to @jcf_dev for the custom PwnageTool bundles to allow for a custom tethered jailbreak (iPT4G/i4). Also to @msft_guy for creating the necessary tools to create the ramdisk, patches, TetheredBoot, etc.
Download links, more information, and instructions are all below. Some notes of interest…
- This is a TETHERED jailbreak, so if you need to reboot your device, you’ll have to use TetheredBoot (on your Mac or PC) to boot it back up.
- This jailbreak REQUIRES A RESTORE. All of the data that’s currently on your device will be erased during this procedure, so backup your important data with iTunes beforehand.
- As PT bundles/CFWs aren’t working, we’ll be relying on redsn0w 0.9.6rc8 (Mac | Windows).
- You must also already be on the iOS 4.3 for the iPad.
- Use redsn0w 0.9.6rc8 to jailbreak. Give redsn0w the 4.2.1 iPad IPSW.
- Just check Cydia.
- Follow the jailbreak instructions.
- Download THIS file.
- Use the iBSS and kernelcache in that ZIP file and use it with the TetheredBoot instructions below.
iPhone 4 downloads
iPod Touch 4G downloads
- Download the above IPSW(s).
- If you’re on Mac OS X, download PwnageTool 4.2. If you’re on Windows, download iREB RC3.
- If you’re on Mac OS X, open your downloaded copy of PwnageTool 4.2 and use its “DFU” mode button to put your device into pwned DFU mode (it’s slightly different from regular DFU mode, and won’t work unless you do it this way). If you’re on Windows, open your downloaded copy of iREB RC2 and click on your device to put it into pwned DFU mode (it’s slightly different from regular DFU mode, and won’t work unless you do it this way).
- Once you’re finished,open up iTunes.
- If you’re on Mac OS X, hold alt/option while clicking on the restore button, and find the custom IPSW. If you’re on Windows, hold shift while clicking on the restore button, and find the custom IPSW.
- The IPSW will now be installed. Remember, this is a tethered jailbreak, so you’ll have to use your computer to reboot your device if you ever need to do so.
- If you’re on Mac OS X, download THIS. If you’re on Windows, download THIS.
- Put your device into DFU mode (turn your device on; hold power+home for 10 seconds; while continuing to hold home, let go of power; you should now be in DFU mode (iTunes should detect your device in recovery mode, and your screen should be completely off).
- Follow the below video.
Note! If you’re on a Mac and you get libusb errors, run it like this (Windows is actually the same way): [drag_tetheredboot_here] -i [drag_ibss] -k [drag_kernelcache]
(There’s a few things that I forgot to mention… To get the iBSS and kernel cache (which is required for TetheredBoot), you’ll have to rename your custom IPSW to a .ZIP file. After extracting the contents of the .ZIP (IPSWs are just ZIPped up files), you’ll be presented with the kernel cache. K48 is for the iPad (although for the iPad, the instructions were already posted above), N90 is for the iPhone, and N81 is for the iPT4G. To get the iBSS, you’ll have to go to the /Firmware/dfu/ folder. Make sure you grab the iBSS, not the iBEC! Use this files in conjunction with the video above to boot your iDevice up. It may seem like a lot at first, but it’s very straightforward after you try it once.)
Other Text. Enjoy! You should now be good to go. Again, credit needs to go to @jcf_dev (bundles), and @msft_guy (TetheredBoot, tools, etc).
SourcePosting comments is disabled.
Article Inside Bottom