Nintendo’s Super Mario Run is now available for Android devices in the United States. At least for those with Android 4.2 upwards. The free to start game is already available on iOS and that version received an update for more new Yoshi colours, new buildings, more stages to be played for free and so on. Super Mario Run already had a fixed amount of free stages that you could play for free as part of a demo. Paying $10 upgrades you to the full version of the game which doesn’t have microtransactions....23-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Nintendo’s Super Mario Run released for iOS platforms in December 2016 and finally has a release month for Android. According to the company on Twitter, you can expect the auto-runner to release in March.
There’s no specific date till now but you can pre-register to be notified of that information when it becomes official.
Super Mario Run saw great success, at least in terms of download numbers, when it released in December. It was downloaded 50 million times in...19-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Pokemon GO is a pretty damn good game, and one that has completely taken the world by storm. That said, because of its need to be always connected to the internet, to locate you on its GPS map, it is also an absolute data hog, which can be prohibitive to many looking to play it.
In America, however, carrier T-Mobile will be doing something very cool, and offering players one year’s worth of free data as far as Pokemon GO is concerned- simply put, T-Mobile subscribers playing...16-07-2016, 11:40 AM
Pokemon GO, the iOS and Android augmented reality Pokemon MMO, is now finally available to download legally and officially in USA on both platforms- the game went live on the iOS App Store and on Google Play hours ago.
This follows the launch of the app in Australia and New Zealand yesterday. As of right now, the app is still not available in multiple major markets, such as Canada, the UK, Europe, India, and south-east Asia- however, one can probably expect the app to be rolled...07-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Undead Labs' next project departs the open-world, zombie apocalypse of State of Decay in favor of optimistic, dreamy fantasy and Pokemon-style companions. Dubbed "Moonrise," the multiplayer, mobile roleplaying game centers on the titular Moonrise, an event that causes creatures known as Solari to turn from humanity's peaceful pals to murderous beasts known as Lunari. As a Warden, it's your job to defeat the Lunari (which, helpfully, turns them back into Solari and adds a new ally to your cause). If you get bored of beating on computer-controlled...05-08-2014, 10:24 AM
The Trials series provides both gratification from conquering brutally-difficult obstacle courses and surges of frustration from the dozens of attempts preceding a victory. If that's a mix of emotions you'd care to display in public, Trials Frontier is now available to Android users for the affordable download price of free. The experience isn't uninhibited though, since attempts on courses burn up a microtransaction-based currency of fuel. Contributing Editor Earnest Cavalli details the limitation in our Frontier installment of Portabliss...26-05-2014, 01:50 PM
- 3ds (608)
- android (794)
- dlc (718)
- game (1553)
- games (800)
- kinect (1502)
- microsoft (5495)
- nintendo (1402)
- Nintendo DS/3DS (617)
- nintendo wii (594)
- pc (2223)
- playstation (5277)
- playstation 3 (5900)
- playstation 4 (3608)
- ps3 (4769)
- psn (4024)
- release date (1232)
- sony (1136)
- video (590)
- wii u (1053)
- xbla (2042)
- xbox (6124)
- xbox 360 (7179)
- xbox live (5572)
- xbox one (4164)
Worms 3 unearthed as mobile exclusiveThose crazy invertebrates at Team 17 - the characters, not the staff - continue their assault on 2013 with the announcement of Worms 3 for mobiles. Hot on the tail-end of the Worms: Clan Wars reveal, the UK studio announced mobile exclusive Worms 3, bombarding iPhones and iPads in Q3. Worms 3 features online asynchronous multiplayer - meaning you can take your turn at your leisure - as well as local pass-and-play scuffles. The game introduces a new class system too, featuring Soldier, Scout, Scientist, and Heavy varieties, but how heavy can a worm get? And of course there are new weapons and their new names to enjoy - watch out for the impending likes of Nora's Virus and Canned Heat.
Team17's announce Worms™ 3 for iOS!
Thursday 11th July 2013 – Today marks the fourth anniversary of Team17's first venture onto the App Store with Worms™ and what a journey it's been! On iOS, Worms™ 2: Armageddon alone has amassed a frightening set of statistics. Did you know there have been over 120,000,000 games, played totaling over 1,900 years of game time?
Now the chart-topping, award-winning, #1 turn-based strategy game is back and better than ever! Worms™ 3 includes gorgeous new graphics, worm classes, strategic playing cards and all new weapons! What's even better is that Worms™ 3 has been designed and developed exclusively for mobile platforms.
Jam-packed with awesome features, Worms™ 3 includes:
· PLAY online with asynchronous multiplayer warfare. Enroll in ranked or friendly matches and show off your prowess. Remember, with async you don't have to commit to a full session at a time. Take your turn then go beat your friend's score in the single player Bodycount mode!
· CONQUER 27 single player missions across 4 themes: Beach, Spooky, Farmyard and Sewer.
· BATTLE in multiplayer Forts or Deathmatch modes and challenge yourself with the increasingly difficult Bodycount single player game.
· Local Pass N Play multiplayer for up to four players!
· INCOMING! New weapons such as Nora's Virus, Black Hole Grenade, Canned Heat and the return of fan favourites such as the Old Lady, Homing Pigeon and Boggy B!
· DEAL yourself the advantage with a new, game-changing enhancement. Turn on the card mode and alter the start and end of each turn by the playing of strategic cards.
· COLLECT in-game rewards that allow you to purchase bronze, silver and gold cards. Build your deck from 41 fiendishly designed cards!
· ENLIST your perfect battle combination as you choose your Worms from a new 'Class' system - Heavy, Scientist, Scout and classic Soldier. Each has its own unique skill and ability. Which will fit in with your style of play?
· GO LARGE with the fabulous Airplay feature. Link up to Apple TV and play on one device with up to four players on the big screen. The active player can plot their move secretly on the iOS device while the waiting gamers can witness the move on the TV screen!
· CUSTOMIZE your squad and make them unique with a huge amount of customizable elements new to iOS!
· GREATER CONTROL for players who can now choose between an all-new D-Pad control system and the original touch controls.
· MARVEL at the glorious streamlined menu system. Gamers can now enjoy a much more pleasant and navigable menu system with a quick access player HUB for all updates and information!
· BE THE BEST and Worm your way to the top of the Leaderboards across all major game modes including single player as well as asynchronous online ranked matches.
· Show off your skills by earning Achievements! A delightful blend of the simple and complex, these goals have been deliberately engineered to push you and your Wormy skills to the limits!
Exclusive to mobile, Worms™ 3 is due for a Q3 2013 release and will be available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via the App Store.
Join Our Facebook Group For All The Latest NewsPosting comments is disabled.
Article Inside Bottom