Star Wars: Battlefront 2 may be promising a story based campaign, but it will still stay true to the series’s, and Star Wars’s as a whole, strengths. Don’t expect it to be non linear, giving you full agency or anything- Battlefront 2 will be a largely linear experience, mostly following the story of its protagonist, though it will periodically change perspectives.
“Without getting into too much detail that I will get in trouble for… We take all of our cues from how to tell...
Post-apocalyptic scenarios may be played out but that’s not stopping Nordic Games’ ELEX, developed by Piranha Bytes, from presenting a future dystopia. Check out the prologue trailer below to learn more about the setting.
As a sci-fi/fantasy RPG mash-up, ELEX is about a planet called Magalan that’s hit by a strange comet. This comet lays waste to cities, generates firestorms and pretty much leaves the world barren.
Three factions rise up in the aftermath – Berserkers,...22-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Patrice Desilets of Assassin’s Creed fame has revealed more information at Reboot Develop on his upcoming new title Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey. A teaser trailer has been released with pre-alpha footage. Check it out below.
Ancestors is currently playable as per Desilets but don’t expect it out anytime soon. Though it’s no longer an episodic game, the scale has been described as “too big”. Set 10 to 2 million years ago, Ancestors is a third person action adventure...22-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Activision has announced that Call of Duty: WWII, this year’s iteration of the franchise coming from Sledgehammer Games, will be revealed on April 26th. However, thanks to some promotional material from a retailer (via WCCFTech), we know a bit more about what the game entails.
Normandy and the traumatic beach landing on D-Day will be included along with the “iconic locations” in Europe, capturing the conflicts reaching during World War 2. “Classic” Call of Duty combat...22-04-2017, 02:08 PM
The journey for survival continues on April 25th as Telltale Games has announced that episode 4 of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, titled “Thicker Than Water” will be releasing then. The developer also noted that a new trailer for the episode would be available later doay.
Technically the third season in Telltale’s The Walking Dead saga (not counting the mini-series featuring Michonne), A New Frontier takes place several years after Season Two. Clementine has grown up,...20-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Bungie’s latest hotfix for Destiny will be going live today at 10 AM PDT. Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will fix a few issues that have cropped up since the Age of Triumph update dropped. One of those is for a bug that caused Trials of Osiris matches to go on and on. Those who have seen numerous notifications will also see a fix for the same. As such, Bungie is pretty much cruising along for the first game while Destiny 2 demands the lion’s share of developer resources. We already know that the first gameplay...20-04-2017, 04:54 PM
- 3ds (608)
- android (794)
- dlc (729)
- game (1553)
- games (800)
- kinect (1502)
- microsoft (5500)
- nintendo (1406)
- Nintendo DS/3DS (617)
- nintendo wii (594)
- pc (2223)
- playstation (5278)
- playstation 3 (5900)
- playstation 4 (3667)
- ps3 (4770)
- psn (4027)
- release date (1287)
- sony (1136)
- update (597)
- wii u (1053)
- xbla (2042)
- xbox (6124)
- xbox 360 (7181)
- xbox live (5575)
- xbox one (4197)
Dark Souls 3 Patch 1.13 Adding New PvP Arena, Changes SummonsFrom Software continues to support Dark Souls 3 following the release of The Ringed City DLC. It’s announced that patch 1.13 will be heading to PC on April 12th and PS4 and Xbox One on April 14th.
The patch will add a new PvP arena for Undead Match called Round Plaza. It’s a relatively flat area so you can fight without too many distractions. Changes have also been made to the Summons. You’re now able to summon two Darkmoon Blades or Blue Sentinels. However, when a White Phantom is killed during an invasion, the host can’t summon another one for some time.
Other changes include new matchmaking values when summoning others. New Soul Levels have also been specified for summons and invasions. You can check out the full patch notes below, which also details the various bug fixes and changes.
What are your thoughts on the changes coming in patch 1.13? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for more information.
(First value being upper limit, second being lower limit)
- Sign summons – SL + 10 + ( SL * 0.1 ) / SL – 10 – ( SL * 0.1 )
- Way of the Blue – SL + 15 + ( SL * 0.1 ) / SL – 15 – ( SL * 0.1 )
- Dark Spirit – SL + 20 + ( SL * 0.1 ) / SL – ( SL * 0.1 )
- Mound Maker – SL + 20 + ( SL * 0.15 ) / SL – ( SL * 0.1 )
- Covenant – SL + ( SL * 0.1 ) / SL – 20 – ( SL * 0.2 )
- Addition of the arena “Round Plaza” to the Undead Match
- Fixed a bug where players could invade hosts during a boss fight
- Fixed a bug where disabled items could be used
- Fixed a bug where “Spear of the Church” would be summoned outside the boss battle area
- Fixed a bug where red phantoms could be summoned after the appearance of a “Darkmoon Blade” or “Blue Sentinel”
- Fixed a bug where Resins and Spell Buffs could be applied to unbuffable weapons
- Up to a total of two “Darkmoon Blades” or “Blue Sentinels” can now be summoned during online multiplayer
- When a white phantom dies during an invasion, the host will now be unable to summon subsequent white phantoms for a certain period of time (this change does not apply to covenant based invasions)
- Increased the level range at which “Darkmoon Blades” and “Blue Sentinels” can be matched
- Increased drop rate of “Seed of a Giant Tree”, reduced the number that can be carried and greatly reduced the duration of its effect
- Fixed an issue where some weapon skill animations could be used with other weapons
- It is now easier to be interrupted when using most weapon skills
- Reduced the absorption bonus during the latter half of “Perseverance” weapon skill
- Increased tracking on attack animations for “Pike” category weapons
- Increased stamina damage dealt by “Fist” category weapons
- Added a small window where damage taken is increased after initiating a parry with “Fist” and “Claw” category weapons
- Reduced damage of “Gargoyle Flame Spear” and “Dragonslayer Spear”
- Increased poise effect with “Lothric Knight Long Spear”
- Added Faith scaling to “Sunlight Straight Sword” and “Yorshka’s Spear”, and reduced Strength and Dexterity scaling accordingly
- Reduced critical damage of “Crow Quills”
- All attacks from “Rose of Ariandel” can no longer be parried, but two-handed attacks now consume more stamina and no longer apply poise
- Fixed a bug where the second L1(LB) combo attack when two-handing “Onikiri and Ubadachi” was not dealing thrust damage
- Fixed a bug where bleed effect for “Pontiff Knight Great Scythe” wasn’t displaying in the menus
- Fixed a bug where weapon skill “Quake” of “Quakestone Hammer” would deal more damage than intended to “Spear of the Church”
- Reduced damage of “Dark”, “Fire” and “Raw” infusions for “Lothric Knight Greatsword”
- Reduced damage of “Dark” and “Fire” infusions for “Murky Hand Scythe” and “Dragonslayer’s Axe”
- Increased the charge rate for effects that trigger on continuous attacks (e.g. “Pontiff’s Right Eye”, “Old Wolf Curved Sword”, “Carthus Beacon”)
- Re-adjusted damage and scaling for “Simple”, “Crystal”, “Fire”, “Chaos”, “Lightning”, “Dark”, “Deep”, “Blessed” weapon infusions that were changed in Regulation Version 1.32
- Increased stamina consumption of the sorceries “Magic Shield” and “Great Magic Shield”
- Increased FP consumption of the sorcery “Great Magic Shield”
- Increased FP and stamina consumption, and reduced duration of the sorcery “Hidden Body”
- Reduced stamina consuption and increased duration of the miracles “Great Magic Barrier” and “Vow of Silence”
- Reduced FP consumption of the miracle “Great Magic Barrier”
- Fixed a bug where the amount of healing received from the miracle “Lifehunt Scythe” would always be dependant on the Faith value of the weapon equipped in the right hand slot
- Reduced the effectiveness of “Carthus Bloodring”
- Reduced the absorption penalty when wearing “Prisoner’s Chain”
- Fixed other various issues
Posting comments is disabled.
Article Inside Bottom