Star Wars: Battlefront 2 may be promising a story based campaign, but it will still stay true to the series’s, and Star Wars’s as a whole, strengths. Don’t expect it to be non linear, giving you full agency or anything- Battlefront 2 will be a largely linear experience, mostly following the story of its protagonist, though it will periodically change perspectives.
“Without getting into too much detail that I will get in trouble for… We take all of our cues from how to tell...
Post-apocalyptic scenarios may be played out but that’s not stopping Nordic Games’ ELEX, developed by Piranha Bytes, from presenting a future dystopia. Check out the prologue trailer below to learn more about the setting.
As a sci-fi/fantasy RPG mash-up, ELEX is about a planet called Magalan that’s hit by a strange comet. This comet lays waste to cities, generates firestorms and pretty much leaves the world barren.
Three factions rise up in the aftermath – Berserkers,...22-04-2017, 02:31 PM
Patrice Desilets of Assassin’s Creed fame has revealed more information at Reboot Develop on his upcoming new title Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey. A teaser trailer has been released with pre-alpha footage. Check it out below.
Ancestors is currently playable as per Desilets but don’t expect it out anytime soon. Though it’s no longer an episodic game, the scale has been described as “too big”. Set 10 to 2 million years ago, Ancestors is a third person action adventure...22-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Activision has announced that Call of Duty: WWII, this year’s iteration of the franchise coming from Sledgehammer Games, will be revealed on April 26th. However, thanks to some promotional material from a retailer (via WCCFTech), we know a bit more about what the game entails.
Normandy and the traumatic beach landing on D-Day will be included along with the “iconic locations” in Europe, capturing the conflicts reaching during World War 2. “Classic” Call of Duty combat...22-04-2017, 02:08 PM
The journey for survival continues on April 25th as Telltale Games has announced that episode 4 of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, titled “Thicker Than Water” will be releasing then. The developer also noted that a new trailer for the episode would be available later doay.
Technically the third season in Telltale’s The Walking Dead saga (not counting the mini-series featuring Michonne), A New Frontier takes place several years after Season Two. Clementine has grown up,...20-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Bungie’s latest hotfix for Destiny will be going live today at 10 AM PDT. Hotfix 126.96.36.199 will fix a few issues that have cropped up since the Age of Triumph update dropped. One of those is for a bug that caused Trials of Osiris matches to go on and on. Those who have seen numerous notifications will also see a fix for the same. As such, Bungie is pretty much cruising along for the first game while Destiny 2 demands the lion’s share of developer resources. We already know that the first gameplay...20-04-2017, 04:54 PM
- 3ds (608)
- android (794)
- dlc (729)
- game (1553)
- games (800)
- kinect (1502)
- microsoft (5500)
- nintendo (1406)
- Nintendo DS/3DS (617)
- nintendo wii (594)
- pc (2223)
- playstation (5278)
- playstation 3 (5900)
- playstation 4 (3667)
- ps3 (4770)
- psn (4027)
- release date (1287)
- sony (1136)
- update (597)
- wii u (1053)
- xbla (2042)
- xbox (6124)
- xbox 360 (7181)
- xbox live (5575)
- xbox one (4197)
Watch Dogs 2 Update Out Now, New Online Modes and Clothes AddedUbisoft’s Watch Dogs 2 has received a significant update today with patch 1.13. As per the patch notes, there’s a new PvP mode with 15 different locations to battle in. The new 2v2 mode is called Showdown and supports matchmaking. There are three kinds of objects: Steal the HDD, Doom-load (a King of the Hill variant) and Erase/Protect the Servers. This is apparently an “endgame challenge” for players so check if it interests you. Another new addition is Online Races with Drone, Motocross and eKart receiving multiplayer support, complete with their own leaderboards and seasons.
Loot Truck events have also been added to the open world for players to hack, defend against the responding police and earn cash and followers through. If that weren’t enough, there are 13 new clothing items that can be picked up from different stores. That’s not including the various bug fixes that are also included.
Check out the full patch notes below for more information.
- New Online Mode: Showd0wn – This is a new type of online gameplay for 2v2 PvP matches that can be played with a friend, or through random matchmaking. Showd0wn will feature three types of objectives [Steal the HDD, Doom-load (KotH style), and Erase/Protect the Servers] across 15 distinct locations. This is a great endgame challenge to play with friends, provided you’re not a script kiddie and know how to use all of the tools in your arsenal.
- Online Races – Drone, motocross, and eKart races are getting multiplayer functionality! They will also have their own leaderboards, so you can use them to compete for season rewards.
- Loot Truck Event – These armored trucks will randomly appear in the world, offering you a chance to hack them and then defend against the flood of police that will be responding. These will not be easy to rob, but the cash and followers payout is fat.
- Paintball gun – This bad boy will be available in the 3D printer and can stun enemies with a barrage of paintballs. Fun fact: in PvP gameplay your opponent’s screen will be colored in paintball splashes when you attack them.
- New Clothes – 13 new clothing items are available in the various stores, as if you didn’t look fly enough already.
- Explosive damage – We’ve improved the effectiveness of explosives for online play. With this update, damage to the opponent is determined by their proximity to the explosion. Standing on top of the IED will end in immediate and embarrassing death, but you’ll suffer less damage if you’re further out when the blast goes off. Check yourselves before you wreck yourselves.
- Leaderboards – Multiple minor improvements to the leaderboard system
- “Bio Hacking” blocker – Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from completing this mission.
- Duplicate operations – Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing duplicate operation entries in the DedSec App.
- Key Data – We’ve updated some Key Data units with proper definitions and descriptions on the map.
- Lots of other minor bug fixes and improvements we don’t want to bore you with.
- Fixed an issue when the game couldn’t be started in Steam after the download with “Launch the game as soon as it’s ready” option turned on.
- Fixed an issue when the San Francisco Fog was displaying incorrectly during rain.
- Fixed an issue when the game launched on laptops with integrated GPU, instead of dedicated.
- Lots of fixes to various minor issues with flickering, reflections, missing textures, windowed modes behavior, UI, text, online game modes, other stuff, yada yada.
Posting comments is disabled.
Article Inside Bottom