X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ntl!!!!

I know its nothing to do with this place but GOD I HATE NTL!!!! its been nearly 2 months now that has passed since they told me that i would get the 10mb conection they just are so slow when ever i call they just say
    "oh sorry sir we will look in to it for you"
    But noooo nothing is done AHHHHHH i need it for xbconnect man need the upload do they not understand how inportant it is to kill on halo 2?

Maybe if you didn't talk in a squeaky voice saying "where enemy" they might take you more seriously ;-)

Customer service is not one of NTLs strong points but persistence usually pays off.

You could help yourself by optomising the connection you already have, so have a look here......

http://www.speedguide.net/tcpoptimizer.php

hth
    I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken

Comment

Trust me i have worked in customer service jobs for 5 years and i know all the rite things to say but somehow i feel they may just have offered me something hey cant suply!

Comment

Im on NTL 10 meg now spoke to customer service last week who upgraded me for free , also they said its up 2 10mb , ive been getting 1100 kbs download speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by uksparx
          Im on NTL 10 meg now spoke to customer service last week who upgraded me for free , also they said its up 2 10mb , ive been getting 1100 kbs download speeds.

I had reason to speak to NTL a couple of weeks ago and was told that we would get a free 10 meg upgrade in early 2006, despite the fact that Blueyonder had started upgrading now. Seems that NTL may be doing it now but want to avoid the rush......

Anyone else got any info on this?

Comment

My 4megt blueyonder is being upgraded to 10 meg and the price dropped! This has not happened yet i have contacted them and was told they are in the process of doing it??

Red

Comment

Cheers for that mate.

I may just give them a call and see what the situation is (if I can put up with being put on hold for an hour).

Comment

Still waiting they said it had been done but no change and what makes it even more annoying is that i just found out that im on the fastest bb pipe they have im getting really mad now!!!

Comment

Ha ha finaly i have it 10mb down and 512 up im happy now and they have even told me i wil get the first month of it for free for the waiting i have had to do ....... Finaly issue solved

Comment

The bummer is im moving now and my new house isnt serviced by either telewest or ntl!
                    Back to 1 meg for me
                    ;-(

Red

Comment

Whaaa !!!
                      You'll be hunting for your food with bows and arrows next !!

Comment

With all the new stuff the missus says we need u might be right!!!
                        ;-)

Red

Comment

Sounds like the bints got her priorities right at least.

Xbox 360
                          50" HD TV.
                          6.1 Surround Sound.
                          Black leather executive swivel chair.
                          Chairside Fridge for your beer.

She'll be lucky of there's enough left over to buy her a new ironing board !!

Comment

LMAO at chipi
                            If only!!!

Red

Comment

I think we would all wish for a woman with priorities like that!

Comment

Working...
                              X