Transformers: War for Cybertron shows what has happened on Cybertron that caused the Transformers to flee to Earth. Transformers: War for Cybertron features 51 trophies consisting of 37 bronze, 12 silver, 1 gold, and the Platinum trophy. Use our Transformers: War for Cybertron trophy guide to help you get the elusive platinum.
Vector Sigma Victory (Platinum) – Unlock All Trophies.
- - Collect all 5o trophies to unlock.
A Prime Problem (Bronze) – Complete Defend Iacon on any difficulty.
- - Complete Defend Iacon which is the first level of the Autobot campaign and the sixth chapter overall on any difficulty setting.(Story based can’t miss)
The Last Prime (Bronze) – Complete Kaon Prison Break on any difficulty.
- - Complete Kaon Prison Break which is the second level of the Autobot campaign and the seventh chapter overall on any difficulty setting.(Story based can’t miss)
You Got the Touch (Bronze) – Complete To the Core on any difficulty.
- - Complete To the Core which is the third level of the Autobot campaign and the eighth chapter overall on any difficulty setting.(Story based can’t miss)
The War Within (Bronze) – Complete Aerial Assault on any difficulty.
- - Complete Aerial Assault which is the forth level of the Autobot campaign and the ninth chapter overall on any difficulty setting.(Story based can’t miss)
The Harder They Fall (Bronze) – Complete One Shall Stand on any difficulty.
- - Complete One Shall Stand which is the fifth level of the Autobot campaign and the tenth chapter overall on any difficulty setting.(Story based can’t miss)
Paging Ratchet (Bronze) – Revive 5 Autobot soldiers in Defend Iacon.
- - There are five wounded Autobots throughout the level. Get close to one and hold square to revive him. This can be done with any Autobot. Check out the video below for locations:
Beak Breaker (Bronze) – Shoot the 3 Hidden Laserbeaks throughout Kaon Prison Break.
- Laserbreak is a Decepticon that will appear three times throughout the level. Just shoot him with whatever weapon when you see him. Once you shoot him the third time you will get the trophy. See video below for locations:
Slugfest (Bronze) – Save the Slug before it is executed in To the Core.
- There are many slugs throughout “To the Core”. After the Divide and Conquer fight you will see a lone slug to your left with a Decepticon Tank solder running at it. Take aim at a stalactite hanging above him and shoot it when he gets underneath. Check out video for exactly how to do this.
Powerglide Performer (Bronze) – Fly through the coolant tunnels in 23 seconds in Aerial Assault.
- This shouldn’t be to hard as long as you be careful not to bump into any walls. Check out video for location.
First We Crack the Shell… (Bronze) – Get smashed by Trypticon’s head as he falls into the energon goo in One Shall Stand.
- Trypticon is the final boss of the Autobots campaign. Once he is defeated he will make one last try to kill you. Stand at the front of the lower platform and his head will hit you, This will take away a ton of life, so be careful that you do not die.
Autobot Recruit (Bronze) – Autobot Campaign Complete (Easy).
- Complete all five chapters of the Autobot campaign on easy or higher.
Dark Awakening (Bronze) – Complete Dark Energon on any difficulty.
- Complete Dark Energon which is the first level of the Decepticons campaign and first chapter overall on any difficulty setting. (Story based can’t miss)
Starscream’s Brigade (Bronze) – Complete Fuel of War on any difficulty.
- Complete Fuel of War which is the second level of the Decepticon’s campaign and second chapter overall on any difficulty setting. (Story based can’t miss)
The Fall of Iacon (Bronze) – Complete Iacon Destroyed on any difficulty.
- Complete Iacon which is the third level of the Decepticon’s campaign and third chapter overall on any difficulty setting. (Story based can’t miss)
The Secret of Omega Supreme (Bronze) – Complete Death of Hope on any difficulty.
- Complete Death of Hope which is the forth level of the Decepticon’s campaign and forth chapter overall on any difficulty setting. (Story based can’t miss)
Victory is Mine (Bronze) – Complete The Final Guardian on any difficulty.
- Complete The Final Guardian which is the fifth and last level of the Decepticon’s campaign and fifth chapter overall on any difficulty setting. (Story based can’t miss)
Your Lucky Day (Bronze) – Kill all but 1 of the neutral prisoners in Dark Energon.
- About halfway through the level you will come to a room that has many Decepticons and a large elevator. Along with the Desepticons you will also see many of the enemy bots with a purple ring around them. Kill all of these bots except for one. You will receive the trophy when you activate the elevator to go up.
Thief in the Night (Bronze) – Find and disable all security trip-wire switches in Fuel of War,
-The locks you need to disable are pretty easy to spot. There are five of them and they are the doors you get to that have the trip laser going across them.
1/5 – Look on the wall just on the other side of the lasers. Shoot the red light.
2/5 – There is a opening to your right. Fly around the corner and follow the path to the other laser gate. Once you get there shoot out the red light.
3/5 – Transform and fly straight up. Once you reach the ceiling there will be a door right in front of you. Blast off the locks go inside and shoot the red light.
4/5 & 5/5 – These two are in the same room and can be easily missed. There located in a big circular room with the large Autobot security door that you need to blow up. Instead of taking flight go left for one or right for the other follow the pathway until you get to the lasers blocking the door. Shoot the red light on the other side. Once finished go back in the opposite direction to get the last light.
Chaos Bringer (Bronze) – Destroy the planets in the Stellar Galleries in Iacon Destroyed.
- During Iacon Destroyed you will come to a room with a big planet in the middle and many little planets circling it. You must shoot all of them. You’ll know you have them all when the planet starts to shoot purple electrical beams and Megatron laughs. Check out the video below.
Motormaster! (Bronze) – Race across the Chasm Bridge in 33 seconds in Death of Hope.
- The Chasm Bridge is during chapter 4. This is best done with Soundwave since he can boost. It may take a few tries, but if you use the boost (R2) in the right places you should be able to get this rather easily. Check out video below:
Devastator! (Bronze) – Destroy all cover in the arena in The Final Guardian.
- This will be done during chapter five’s fight with Omega Supreme during the second phase. There are a total of 32 pieces of cover that you will need to destroy. The only way the cover can be destroyed is by Omega so you will need to hide behind it and entice him to fire at you.
Decepticon Grunt (Bronze) – Decepticon Campaign Complete (Easy).
- Complete all five chapters of the Decepticon campaign on easy or higher.
Brute-a-kiss! (Bronze) – Ignite a Brute’s back 5 times in Campaign or Escalation.
- You will run into these guys pretty early in the game. They are the enemies that run around with the shield. You must shoot them in the back multiple times until it ignites and blows them up. Let your companions take him head on while you position yourself behind and repeatedly shoot him in the back. You will run into many of them so this should be pretty easy.
Footloose and Fancy Free (Bronze) – Destroy a Jet Soldier’s foot thruster 5 times in Campaign or Escalation.
- These are the transformers that are flying around. You need to shoot them in the foot when they arn’t in jet mode. This will take a couple shots to blow them up. You will run into many of them so this should be pretty easy.
That’s No Mirage (Bronze) – Headshot a Cloaker when it is invisible in Campaign or Escalation.
- This one just takes a little luck. The cloakers aren’t all that hard to spot when cloaked. They are kind of fuzzy and have a white light when there weapon is charging. Just shoot a little above where you see the light, and if the shot hits just right you will knock there head off. Any weapon will work in this situation.
Targetmaster! (Bronze) – Kill 2 Snipers in 5 seconds in Campaign.
- This one is pretty easy near the end of the first Decepticon level “Dark Energon” right after you get to the bottom of the air shaft. Your fellow Decepticon’s will alert you to snipers. Pick up the gun right in front of you and fire at the four snipers on the walkways. You should be able to fire quick enough to kill two within 5 seconds.
There Are Parts Everywhere (Bronze) – Multi-Kill 3 car soldiers at once using an explosive weapon in Campaign or Escalation.
- This one can be a little difficult since it is not very often you will get three Autobots close together. The beginning of chapter 2 will be the best place to do this. When Zeta Prime is talking to the Autobots chuck a grenade into the middle of the group.
Blast-arachnia! (Bronze) – Destroy 100 Spiders in Campaign or Escalation.
- This one is pretty straight forward kill a total of 100 Spiders this is a cumulative amount and will count both your campaign and Escalation play. Even if you die it will still count the number. Just kill them until you receive this trophy.
Fire in the Sky (Bronze) – Melee-kill a Jet Vehicle in the air in Campaign or Escalation.
- This trophy really just takes timing. Any area you encounter the jets position yourself as close as possible. Then when your under one jump and press R3. If you hit the jet you will blow up the transformer and get this trophy.
Friends to the End (Bronze) – Finish any level in Co-Op.
- See trophy “Unlikely Allies”
Unlikely Allies (Bronze) – Finish any level in Competitive Co-Op.
- These are pretty easy and you do not even need a second player. Select Competitive Co-op friends only. Then select the last checkpoint on any chapter. When you complete the chapter you will receive both this trophy and “Friends to the End”.
More Than Meets the Eye (Bronze) – Earn a 1st Place MVP award in Multiplayer mode.
- Finish first on your team. Does not matter if your on the losing side or winning.
You Got Spark, Kid (Bronze) – Reach level 5 in any single class in Multiplayer.
- Play as one character class until you reach level 5. This should take less then an hour.
Spike’s BFF (Bronze) – Reach level 25 in any single class in Multiplayer.
- This will take around 330,000 XP, so it will take some time.
Powermaster! (Bronze) – Spend 25,000 Power in Escalation mode.
- Just play Escalation mode until you’ve spent enough power on Weapons, Health and Doors, This will take some time, but just keep at it.
Action Master (Bronze) – Get 10 kills using detached turrets in any mode.
-You can get this from detaching a mounted turret or from some of the bigger enemies that are running around with turrets. The easiest way is near the beginning of Dark Energon (Level 1) you get the chance to use mounted turrets. remove them as soon as you get the chance and kill ten enemies.
Ramhorn (Bronze) – Ram-kill against an enemy who is stunned by an EMP grenade in Campaign or Multiplayer.
- This is pretty straight forward. Once you get an EMP grenade through it at in enemy. This will stun them switch to vehicle mode and drive at them. Then when your close hit R2 to ram him.
Autobot Commander (Silver) – Autobot Campaign Complete (Medium).
- Complete all five chapters of the Autobot campaign on medium or higher.
Autobot Prime (Silver) – Autobot Campaign Complete (Hard).
- Complete all five chapters of the Autobot campaign on hard.
Decepticon Seeker (Silver) – Decepticon Campaign Complete (Medium).
- Complete all five chapters of the Decepticon campaign on medium or higher.
Decepticon Warlord (Silver) – Decepticon Campaign Complete (Hard).
- Complete all five chapters of the Decepticon campaign on hard.
Till All Are One (Silver) – Complete both Campaigns (Any Difficulty).
- Complete all 10 campaign levels on easy or higher.
The Kup’s Half Full (Silver) – Reach a combined class level of 50 in Multiplayer.
- This is a combined level of all four classes. The easiest way is to get each class to level 10 and then two of those two 15.
Only the Strong Survive (Silver) – Reach a combined class level of 75 in Multiplayer.
- Like the “The Kup’s Half Full” this is a combination of all four classes.
Top of the Scrap Heap (Silver) – Reach a combined class level of 100 in Multiplayer.
- Like the “The Kup’s Half Full” this is a combination of all four classes.
Prime Directive (Silver) – Unlock Prime Mode.
- You must get all four classes to level 25. This will unlock Prime Mode which is like Prestige mode in COD.
Scavenger Would Be Proud! (Silver) – Destroy all hidden Autobot symbols in the Decepticon Campaign.
-Check out video below for locations.
Grimlock, Smash! (Silver) – Destroy all hidden Decepticon symbols in the Autobot Campaign.
-Check out video below for locations.
Wait! I Still Function! (Silver) – Get 3 kills while downed in a Co-Op Campaign or Escalation mode
- You will need a partner to get this one. Get shot down and then use your arm cannon to kill three enemies.
Heavy Metal War (Gold) – Complete the 15th wave in Escalation mode.
- This is probably the hardest trophy in the game, but with four friends and a good plan this can be accomplished with a few tries.
YOu know, i have platinumed very few games compared to countless other playersn (just 11, currently approaching my 12th with -war for cybertron). In those eleven, it has never failed to see "those" players boasting that some par that was super hard for the grand mayority of people, they go on to say stupid crap like hat it was a piece of cake, or that" they did it in their first walkthrough." And that always pissed me off so much.
What is my point? Well, that for the first time i found a campaign that on hard, REALLY did NOT feel as HARD as it should have felt. Transformers WAr for Cybertron was actually a pretty easy game to platinum. NOt easy in itself. But compared to others (uncharted for example was a piece of crap!!!). Uncharted was cheesy as hell. Gow of war 3 on Titan Hard. was a Bit"".
So, why would these websites put up that dumb glitch of doing it all on easy and do the last checkpoint on hard to receive the trophy? Now, what War for Cybertron DID over do it with was their online trophies in making you max out all characters and freaking making you survive to 15th wave in Escalation.
But playing Conquest really helps to max out quicker and escalation some practice. CAmpaign though, fairly easy. Why then teach players to get a trophy they never earned? If there is a trophy for playing on Hard, then they SHOULD play it on hard. Now, when i see that trophy for people i wonder if they truly earned it or simply cheated on it. Why teach players such low tactics? After all, they even go as far as to give you TWO silver trophies for it. -for medium and Hard. So I dont see the need of going so far as to helping players cheat on this.
Furthermore, they even give 3 silvers for the online max-out of your characters, and a gold one for surviving the 15th wave to make your troubles worthwhile. I remember platinuming black ops and remember getting only a bronze trophy for their online zombie accomplishments which, at that time, being new to zombies was HARD as hell. (Now im pretty awesome-51 on ascencion, 42 KIno and it was ONLY bronze.
Anyway, did it with my kid, ALL on Hard, NO cheating. but i guess that's just me.